We only sell to retailers – Traders.
How to use this site:
- Please register first to view prices: Browse our web site catalog. When you see a product you wish to order, type the quantity of pieces wanted into the quantity box (take note of the minimum order quantity needed), Click the “Add To Shopping Cart” button. To go back to viewing products, click “Continue Shopping” Once you have picked all the items that you wish to order, click the “Shopping Cart” tab in the top right hand corner of our web site catalog. The Shopping Cart screen will show you a summary of the items you chose. When you are finished choosing your goods, click checkout tab to finalize your order.
- When you place an order, we will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your order, we will not debt your credit card until we have confirmed your order and are ready to ship your goods. Nor will we charge you for any out of stock items.
- Please do not send any cheques or drafts until we confirm your order, and give you the final invoice total. Freight will be calculated at this stage, and your credit card will not be charged until you confirm your order.
Fax, phone orders:
- If you prefer not to use the online shopping cart, you can phone us at (01) 4295388 , Fax us at (01) 4295986
- If you are calling from the UK please +44 (020) 33935333 (Fax: 00353 1 4295986)
- Our email address is email@example.com
First time customer:
- If you are a first time customer. You will need to fill in the customer information form to identify yourself. (this is a basic one page registration). You will then be given a customer password to gain full access.
Minimum Order Value:
Applies to First Time Orders Only
- Ireland: €200.00 (Euro)
- UK: £175.00 (Sterling)
Prices and VAT:
- Prices shown do not include VAT or shipping, VAT will be charged when invoiced, items of clothing, baby wraps and baby shoes are VAT free.
- If you are in the UK, please make sure that you have chosen prices in “British Pound” this tab is at the bottom of our home page.
We accept the following payments.
- Visa and MasterCard.
- Cheque, but goods cannot be sent until payment clears our bank.
- Bank Draft, once received goods can be sent immediately.
- Should you have a credit account, payment will not be needed yet.
- Paypal… Our Paypal user ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part orders – shipping charges will apply
- Ireland €6.00 per box
- UK £15.00 per box (UK orders should be placed in Sterling) Extra boxes will be £8.00 each
- Mainland Europe (please ask)
- We strive to sell only first quality brand merchandise. If you should receive damaged merchandise, please contact us within 7 days of receipt and we will issue a Return Authorization Number over the phone or by email. A replacement of the returned item will be shipped to you, if available; or a credit for the value of the merchandise.
- If you order is shipped and it is refused or unclaimed, a 20% restocking fee will be charged to you, plus any freight expense involved.
- We strive to give you excellent customer service. We respond to all e-mails, faxes & phone calls within 24 hours Monday to Friday). Our customers are very important to us.